FEDC 2013 Webinar Series
FEDC’s 2013 Legislative Agenda
Tools and Calls to Action
All members are invited to join FEDC’s Legislative Policy Committee as we present the final 2013 Legislative Agenda, Tools and Calls to Action for a successful Session.
Participants will be updated on:
Resources on the FEDC Website
How to Reach Legislators and Key Staff Members
How to use Social Media as a Communication Tool this Session
and more!Register for this Free Webinar Today!
Reminder: this webinar requires registration.
We will NOT use our normal FEDC Conference Call Line.
Economic Gardening in Rural Cities and Counties
February 20, 2013 2:00pm – 3:30pm EST
This webinar will address how Economic Gardening has evolved since the pilot program in 2009 and what is in store for the future. In particular, we will discuss how Economic Gardening is being developed in Rural cities and counties throughout the United States and how Florida’s rural counties can begin to think about this approach in their local communities.
Fran Korosec, Director of Client Services at GrowFL and
Robin Phelps, Team Lead for GrowFL Strategic Research and leader of rural initiatives at the National Center for Economic Gardening.
Reminder: this webinar requires a two step registration.
Step One: Pay on FEDC’s Online Store.
Step Two: Register with GoToWebinar using the link provided in your payment confirmation email.
Register for Access to Past FEDC Webinars:
- Recorded Webinar: Business Improvement Districs: A National, Statewide and Local Perspective.
- Recorded Webinar: 2012 Economic Development and the Sunshine Law
- Recorded Webinar: Workforce for Economic Development Tools
- Recorded Webinar: 2011 Economic Development and the Sunshine Law
- Recorded Webinar: Renewable Energy: More than Meets the Eye
- Recorded Webinar: Inbound Marketing 101 for Economic Developers