EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION DEADLINE: AUGUST 5
Join economic developers from around the world to discuss the most important issues in economic development today, including:
- Infrastructure development and public financing
- Building effective economic development organizations and affiliates
- Encouraging a robust private sector
- Relationships and communication
The growing global economy requires new methods to secure economic resiliency for the future. What better place than Alaska, the New Frontier, to explore a new foundation for economic prosperity, and evolving roles for economic development practitioners. The conference will follow four tracks that explore the theme of creating future growth & prosperity:
- Government and Economic Resiliency
- Frameworks for a Robust Private Sector
- Value Proposition of NGOs and Nonprofits
- Role of Institutes of Higher Learning in Economic Development
With over 1,000 projected attendees, this event is essential for economic developers at all stages in their careers and at all levels within the profession. Don’t miss out on the largest international gathering of economic development professionals in the world.
Presented by GrowFL, the Florida Economic Gardening Institute, in association with Edward Lowe Foundation, Florida Companies to Watch (FLCTW) celebrates growing second-stage companies headquartered in Florida.
Companies to Watch is a unique way to recognize and honor second-stage companies that demonstrate high performance in the marketplace with innovative strategies and processes, making them “worth watching”.
View the FLCTW program video.
Sponsorship is now available! Get your company in front of second-stage companies entrepreneurs and show your support by becoming a sponsor. For information on sponsorship, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.